Contest and Pageant TrackerI want to try to get people more involved and do fun things (plus I feel so out of the loop, maybe this will help), so here's a tracker for people who are interested in winning things!
Added Adopt Base Contest
Music Video Inspiration Contest (10 Entries)
Description: Make a doll inspired by the fashion in a music video!
Prizes: Awards and a doll from cl0udee
Adopt Base Contest (May 31)
Description: Create a base for adoptables!
100 Theme Dolling Challenge
Rules & FAQ
1. You have to use another base for each theme, though different poses from the same base set are allowed.
2. Both pixel shading and tool shading are allowed. Heck, you can even switch in the middle of the challenge! xD
3. Frankendolling (taking parts from other dolls to make a new one) is not allowed.
4. Every doll must be a new one specifically made for this challenge.
5. You have to make a journal entry with your progress on the challenge.
6. You have to give credit with a link to this deviation or my deviantART account in the journal entry and in every deviation.
7. You don't have to do everything in the same order as the list
8. Tell me when you finish the challenge!
12. Milk & Chocolate
17. Good Morning
Weekly Feature - Sunday, January 20, 2013I'll be starting a weekly feature. It's fun to share different styles of art and learn from others
If you want to be featured, please post your artwork in this thread http://forum.deviantart.com/showcase/thumbs/1824443/
Please fave this Journal if you enjoy it, so we can spread these stunning artworks!
Where is the love? by katr14 Pattern 12 Circle of Night by katr14
Alex O'Loughlin by Ametystical Kyra by Ametystical Magic Night by Ametystical
Hats & Scarves Contest - Over! Judging soon.As both Pyro and I live in parts of the world that are starting to get cold, we've decided to make our theme somewhat seasonal -- Hats & Scarves!
Sample Doll :
You can enter a doll on any base, in whatever colors you'd like, dressed in any sort of clothes, from any setting. The only rules are that she must have on some kind of hat and some kind of scarf. We encourage you to do what you like with this theme, whether it be traditional, like Pyro's sample doll, or something a little bit more unexpected. Just be sure the scarf and hat are clearly visible.
To submit your entry into the running, upload it to your deviantArt gallery and then either submit them to the proper group folder or post a link as a reply to this journal entry!
You have until November 15th, 2012 at 8pm EST to enter.
All entries can be found here!